Call or Text Us
- Berea College Administration
- Berea College History
- Berea Digital
- Berea, KY (local area information)
- Campus Information
- Chimes Yearbooks
- Circulation and Reserves
- College & Library Policies
- Directional Information
- Electronic Resources
- Honorary Degree Recipients
- Interlibrary Loan
- Journal subscriptions
Answered By: Amanda Peach Last Updated: Sep 04, 2017 Views: 59
How you print will vary depending on what computer you are using and what the default setting is on the computer.
For public computers at the library:
1. Click print. When the printing screen pops up make sure the document is being sent to Follow Me Black_White. (Note: if you are wanting to print a color image choose Follow Me Color.) Once you have chosen your printing settings, click print.
2. The public computers will then ask you to input your username and password. This is the same as your e-mail log-in. Wait for a small box to pop-up.
3. There will be several lines that simply say "calculating." These lines will be replaced with the cost of the print job and the total amount of money remaining on your printing account/print card. Click accept. At the bottom right corner of your screen you should see a box that says that the document has been sent to the printer.4. Once at the printer, follow the directions to print. The instructions on how to navigate the touch-screen prompts on the printers are on the accompanying file.
Most personal laptops will not require step two, but it varies based on the default settings. If you would like to have your settings changed, seek help from the Technology Resource Center (TRC).