Call or Text Us
- Berea College Administration
- Berea College History
- Berea Digital
- Berea, KY (local area information)
- Campus Information
- Chimes Yearbooks
- Circulation and Reserves
- College & Library Policies
- Directional Information
- Electronic Resources
- Honorary Degree Recipients
- Interlibrary Loan
- Journal subscriptions
Answered By: Reference Desk Last Updated: Jul 21, 2014 Views: 133
The campus default is to print documents double-sided, but it is easy to switch to single-sided pages as needed.
1. First, select the printing option on your toolbar (whether that is your internet toolbar or your MS Word toolbar).
2. When the print box opens, select the 'properties' button.
3. Under the tab labeled 'Finishing' deselect (un-check) the box labeled '2-Sided printing.'
Your document should now print on only one side of the page.
To switch back to double-sided from single-sided, repeat steps 1-3 and then select '2-sided printing'.