Call or Text Us
- Berea College Administration
- Berea College History
- Berea Digital
- Berea, KY (local area information)
- Campus Information
- Chimes Yearbooks
- Circulation and Reserves
- College & Library Policies
- Directional Information
- Electronic Resources
- Honorary Degree Recipients
- Interlibrary Loan
- Journal subscriptions
Answered By: Amanda Peach Last Updated: Jul 07, 2017 Views: 24
Are you looking for the full text of an article for which you have a citation?
First check to see if the library owns it!
1. Follow the link below to the ‘Journals Available’ link.
2. Type in the journal's title (from your citation) into the search box and if we do have access to it, you will be provided with the name of the database(s) that contains that journal.
3. Refer to the information following the database's name to determine which database provides access for the time period you need; some databases will cover different time periods.
4. Select the appropriate database, then select the year/issue/number which contains your article.
5. Articles appear in page number order.
6. Click on the PDF link for your article to read or download the full text of your article.
7. If you are unable to locate your article via 'Journals Available', then proceed with ordering a copy of it via Interlibrary Loan.