Answered By: Amanda Peach
Last Updated: Jul 21, 2014     Views: 39

Students and faculty at the Circulation and References Desks are always available to assist with any problems that you may be having with the public printers.
Should you have problems elsewhere on campus, however, there are a few things that you can do. The screen on the printer gives instructions as to where the jam has occurred. Make sure that you click the down arrow because the the instructions are given step-by-step with images.
If you continue to have problems, you can also speak with someone from IS&S.