Call or Text Us
- Berea College Administration
- Berea College History
- Berea Digital
- Berea, KY (local area information)
- Campus Information
- Chimes Yearbooks
- Circulation and Reserves
- College & Library Policies
- Directional Information
- Electronic Resources
- Honorary Degree Recipients
- Interlibrary Loan
- Journal subscriptions
Answered By: Reference Desk Last Updated: Jul 21, 2014 Views: 29
- Slide your card and choose "copy."
- On the screen choose the option that says "1-1 simplex" and change it to "1-2 duplex."
- Place your item on the screen and push "start"
- It will scan the document
- Next it will ask you for the next page, place the next page that you wish to be printed, click "Yes" and then "Start."
- When you are finished scanning all of the pages you wish to print click "Finish." The copier will then copy all of your pages front and back.
Word to the wise, sometimes scanning to many pages at one time confuses the copier. If your document is larger the 4 or 6 pages, only scan about 6 pages at a time.