Call or Text Us
- Berea College Administration
- Berea College History
- Berea Digital
- Berea, KY (local area information)
- Campus Information
- Chimes Yearbooks
- Circulation and Reserves
- College & Library Policies
- Directional Information
- Electronic Resources
- Honorary Degree Recipients
- Interlibrary Loan
- Journal subscriptions
Answered By: Amanda Peach Last Updated: Jul 21, 2014 Views: 247
To access the BereaGuest wireless network on most devices, please follow the steps outlined below.
1. Turn on wireless on your device if it is not already turned on.
2. Browse the list of available wireless networks and select the BereaGuest network.
3. Open a browser if it does not automatically open.
4. Read and accept the usage agreement – you will not be able to access the Internet until you do so.
5. Once you accept you should be able to browse the Internet on your device.
If you encounter any problems getting connected please contact the Technology Resource Center’s Help Desk at extension 3343, or visit us in the Hutchins Builiding next to the library and we will be happy to help you get connected.