Android devices come in a number of ‘flavors’ but these directions should be very much the same on all Android devices:
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Wireless and Networks.
- Touch Wi-Fi Settings.
- Touch either BereaSecure or BereaGuest.
- Leave all the top fields the way they are and scroll down to the bottom.
- In the Identity field enter your network user name.
- Leave the Anonymous Identity field blank.
- In the Password field enter your network password.
- Touch the Save button to save your credentials and you will be connected to the network!