Call or Text Us
- Berea College Administration
- Berea College History
- Berea Digital
- Berea, KY (local area information)
- Campus Information
- Chimes Yearbooks
- Circulation and Reserves
- College & Library Policies
- Directional Information
- Electronic Resources
- Honorary Degree Recipients
- Interlibrary Loan
- Journal subscriptions
Answered By: Reference Desk Last Updated: Jul 21, 2014 Views: 173
Please follow these steps to automatically configure your Apple mobile device for BereaSecure WiFi access:
- Connect to the BereaSecure WiFi network.
- If prompted, accept the security certificate warning message.
- Login using your Berea College network credentials.
You are now connected to the BereaSecure network and should not have to repeat this process the next time you connect. To connect to the Secure WiFi network at any time once you have completed the above process, simply enable WiFi and select “BereaSecure” and you will have access to the wireless network automatically.
If you encounter any problems getting connected please contact the Technology Resource Center’s Help Desk at extension 3343, or visit us in the Huntchins Builiding next to the library and we will be happy to help you get connected.