Answered By: Reference Desk
Last Updated: Jul 21, 2014     Views: 40

Our collection is very limited in the realm of church records, though we do have a number of local government and census records.

Our Special Collections and Archives Department may be able to provide you with additional assistance, so please consider calling them at (859)985-3262 or visiting their website, linked to below.

You may also consider visiting the Madison County Historical Society website or the State Historical Agency website, also linked to below, for additional assistance.