Call or Text Us
- Berea College Administration
- Berea College History
- Berea Digital
- Berea, KY (local area information)
- Campus Information
- Chimes Yearbooks
- Circulation and Reserves
- College & Library Policies
- Directional Information
- Electronic Resources
- Honorary Degree Recipients
- Interlibrary Loan
- Journal subscriptions
Answered By: Anne Chase Last Updated: Jul 23, 2014 Views: 61
Rooms may be reserved in one of three ways:
- in person at the Circulation Desk.
- via phone call to Circulation at (859) 985-3364
- via email to email@example.com
Reservations are taken only on the day the room is to be used and are on a first-come, first-served basis. An email reservation is only valid if you receive a confirmation email in return. Reservations are claimed by checking out the room key with a valid college ID. Rooms are reserved for two-hour time periods.
Room reservation renewals may be done in person only, at the Circulation Desk.