Answered By: Tech Desk Last Updated: Aug 10, 2017 Views: 52
Submitting an assignment:
1. Locate the assignment in the course. Most assignments are designated with this an icon that looks like a hand holding a piece of paper.
2. Click the name of the assignment. This reveals any assignment details as well as a place to submit assignment files:
3. Click the Browse... button and locate the file you need to submit.
Check with your instructor as to which types of files they will accept. Some instructors will only accept Microsoft Word documents, for example.
4. Click Upload this file to submit the assignment.
5. You will receive the confirmation that the "File uploaded successfully"
6. Click Continue to review your submission. Notice the date and time of your submission displayed just below the navigation bar and the name of the uploaded file below the assignment details.
7. Use the navigation bar to go back to the main course page or another location in Moodle.