Call or Text Us
- Berea College Administration
- Berea College History
- Berea Digital
- Berea, KY (local area information)
- Campus Information
- Chimes Yearbooks
- Circulation and Reserves
- College & Library Policies
- Directional Information
- Electronic Resources
- Honorary Degree Recipients
- Interlibrary Loan
- Journal subscriptions
Answered By: Amanda Peach Last Updated: Apr 11, 2017 Views: 14304
1. Insert the flash drive into a USB port on your computer.
2. With your Microsoft Word document open, click the "File" tab and select "Save As."
3. Click the "Save In" drop-down menu at the top of the Save As dialog box.
4. Navigate to and click the flash drive. The flash drive is typically drive letter "E" or "F."
5. Type the name of your document into the File Name field and click "Save" to save the file to the flash drive.
- Thank you so much! This helped me so much! I'm stupid when it comes to computers. Again, thank you!